Physical Damage Insurance

Protect your truck from any outside force.

What Is Physical Damage Insurance?

This type of coverage plan is actually a combination of three other plans including Collision Insurance, Comprehensive Insurance, and Fire and Theft Insurance. They all work together to make sure that when your truck collides with an object, overturns, or is stolen, the damage is paid for or is replaced. Physical Damage Insurance is required for trucks that are leased and is optional for trucks that are fully paid for. However, with so many outside forces that could damage your truck, it would be wise to view the coverage plan as a requirement for fully paid trucks rather than just optional.

What It Covers

Pay to repair or replace your vehicle if it:

  • Collides with another object (ex: a telephone pole)
  • Overturns or rolls due to outside forces

Request an
Insurance Quote

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Have any questions about our insurance policies or need to add coverage? Contact us today, and one of our Nashville based agents will help you get the coverage
you need.

talk to an agent

Or call for immediate assistance.